Thursday, September 11, 2014

Vegan Ranch Dressing and Chopped Salad VeganMoFo Day #5

Ranch was always my favorite dressing as a child until I discovered French dressing.

But since French is mostly high fructose corn syrup and food coloring and Ranch has dairy, I haven't consumed either of these dressings in quite awhile.

I knew that I could make a vegan version of Ranch though. If there was vegan cheese, why could there not be vegan Ranch?

So here's my recipe for vegan Ranch. It's a little sweet and simple, but I love it. Don't forget to check back on Friday when I will show you how to jazz it up a little to become the perfect dip for my zucchini fries!

Follow the link. Please Watch, Comment, Like, and Subscribe if you haven't already!
I'm still learning, so I would love to hear feedback from everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment